- Unlimited Museum Experience general admission
- 10% discount at the museum Marketplace*
- 50% admission for family and friends**
- 15% discount on Chinatown Discovery Tours**
- Listing on Museum website and acknowledgement in The Wing newsletters
- Subscription to The Wing newsletter and e-newsletter
- Discounts on Museum performances and programs
- Exclusive invitations to exhibit openings and receptions
- Online advance notice for special offers, events, exhibitions and programs
- 1 museum souvenir***
- Unlimited Museum Experience general admission for 1 person*
- 15% discount on Chinatown Discovery tours (for 1 person)**
- Unlimited Museum Experience general admission for 2 people*
- 15% discount (for 2 people) on Chinatown Discovery tours**
- Unlimited Museum Experience general admission for 2 adults and 4 children under the age of 18*
- 15% discount (for up to 2 adults and 4 children) on Chinatown Discovery Tours**
- North American Reciprocal Museums (NARM) membership with reciprocal benefits with more than 800 museums nationwide, including 37 in Washington State
- Bainbridge Island Historical Museum
- Bainbridge Island Museum of Art
- Bellevue Arts Museum
- Whatcom Museum
- Kitsap History Museum
- Coupeville Arts Center
- Cascadia Art Museum
- Gallery One Visual Arts Center
- Schack Art Center
- Pacific Bonsai Museum
- San Juan Islands Museum of Art (IMA)
- Harbor History Museum
- Maryhill Museum of Art
- Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum*
- Museum of Northwest Art
- Port Angeles Fine Arts Center
- Sidney Museum and Arts Association
- Karshner Museum and Center for Culture & Arts
- Hanford Reach Interpretive Center
- Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture
- Frye Art Museum
- Henry Art Gallery
- Holocaust Center for Humanity
- Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI)
- Nordic Heritage Museum
- Northwest African American Museum
- Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
- Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Foss Waterway Seaport
- Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Art Museum
- Confluence Gallery and Art Center
- Clark County Historical Museum
- Kirkman House Museum
- Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center
- Vashon-Maury Island Heritage Association
- Unlimited Museum Experience general admission for 6 people
- 15% discount (for up to 6 people) on Chinatown Discovery Tours**
- 15% discount to Space at The Wing, the Museum's event space reservation program
Are there special exhibit viewing opportunities for members? How do I receive notifications?
Yes! We provide Wing members with special opportunities to experience our exhibitions before they open to the public at our Member-Only Preview. Wing members and their guests have exclusive access to our exhibitions for the Special Exhibition Gallery on the first floor and the George Tsutakawa Contemporary Art Gallery on the second. Guests of members are invited (primary member must be present).
You are notified with email invitations to RSVP before the exhibit opening. You may also find information and dates for exhibit openings in our quarterly calendar mailed to your address on file. RSVP is not required, though is highly encouraged as refreshments are provided for each event! You must be logged in online to register for member-only events. You may also call to RSVP at 206-623-5124 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I log in to my account?
Accounts are set up with only one user ID and password per membership (e.g. a family of four with a Family membership has only one user ID and password for their account). If you haven’t registered to have an online account with us, please do so with the following steps:
- Visit www.wingluke.org
- Click “Sign in/Join” in the top right-hand corner
- Click “Register” in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your contact information; please provide the information currently used for your membership, as this will link to your profile!
- Create a password!
If you receive an error message – this may mean that you’ve already created an account! (The system will not allow duplicates). Therefore, you can take the following steps to sign in:
- Visit www.wingluke.org
- Click “Sign in/Join” in the top right-hand corner
- Click “Sign in” in the top right-hand corner
- Click “Forgot your password?”
- View hidden pages available for members-only events
- Add tickets to your cart
- See your member discounts appear in checkout
- And you may also renew your membership online!
You can visit the museum at anytime by showing your photo ID at the Museum Services Desk to verify your membership status. If you need a replacement card, please contact us at 206-623-5124 or email@example.com.
- New members: Your permanent membership card will arrive in 10–15 business days. In the meanwhile you are welcome to visit the museum by showing your photo ID at the Ticketing Desk.
- Renewing members: Please continue to use your existing membership card. Your card will be electronically updated within 24 hours of your online renewal. You will receive new expiration date stickers, to be used on your existing cards, in 10-15 business days.
How do I bring in guests with my membership?
Guest privileges are applicable to General Admission only and depend on your membership level. All members receive 50% off general admission for any guests that are not included in their membership. For all guest discounts, the guests must be accompanied by the primary member.
- Individual members receive only one complimentary admission ticket for themselves. All guests accompanying them receive 50% off general admission.
- Friends members receive two complimentary admission tickets. All further guests accompanying them receive 50% off general admission.
- Family, Patron, and Benefactor members receive complimentary admission tickets for two adults and four children under 18 years old. All further guests accompanying them receive 50% off general admission.
How do "Guest of" membership cards work?
Friends, Family, Patron, and Benefactor memberships have the option of having one named member card and a flexible "Guest of" card allowing the primary member to bring a different person with them when they visit.
I'm a reciprocal museum member. Do I get free admission?
The Wing Luke Museum participates in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) and has an affiliate program with the National Parks Service. Tickets for reciprocal members are only available onsite and we are unable to reserve them for you in advance.
- If you are a NARM member, your benefits include one complimentary General Admission ticket per active participating membership card with the appropriate NARM stickers. Please present your active participating membership card with the appropriate NARM stickers to the Museum Services desk to secure your ticket. Since you are a member of a different museum, we do not have access to your membership account and are unable to verify your membership status. We will be unable to provide you with free admission if you do not have this information at time of purchase.
- If you are a member with the National Parks Service (NPS), we offer a $2 discount to visit the museum. We do not offer complimentary admission at this time, as we are an affiliate with the National Parks. However, we do have a passport stamp available for you to add to your collection at our Marketplace gift shop.
Can someone else use my membership card?
Membership benefits are nontransferable. If you have guests that would like to visit the museum and use your membership benefits, you (the primary member) must be present for the visit and at time of purchase.